DAMPER TYPE 62 & TYPE 62 HEAVY DUTY
This our medium size damper with a maximum damping force of 30/50 kN. Producing equal damping forces in both directions, compression and expansion. Standard design is typical with chrome plated piston rod of hardened steel. We can offer other type of plating’s if needed e.g. NiCr or stainless steel with Cr-plating for increased corrosion protection.
- Max damping force 30 kN
- Damping characteristics 5 to 300 kN/m/s
- Damping characteristics with blow off 20- 4000 kN/m/s
For Type 62 Heavy Duty, equipped with a piston with larger diameter
- Max damping force 45 kN
- Damping characteristics 5 to 450 kN/m/s
- Damping characteristics with blow off 20-8000 kN/m/s
- Damper characteristics
- Adjustable stroke lengths
- Materials e. g. piston rods in either
hardened or stainless steel
- Delivered with or without dust cover
- Type of bearings
- Colour – Just give as your RAL No.
We deliver the corrosion protection that will meet your demand. The damper painting can be anything from standard indoor use up to the highest demands such as EN ISO 12944 C5M for sea environment.
- Material Handling