Dellner Dampers has delivered taylor made hydraulic dampers to world leading companies over the last 50 years. Head focus on railway industry, material handling- and bridge companies.
Our mission is to deliver optimal solutions for our customers, that solves all of our customers vibration and energy absorbing needs. We achieve this by offering a wide portfolio of different hydraulic dampers and shock absorbers. The key to our success is our in-house R&D, production and close relation to leading customers on an international market.
Dellner Dampers is part of the Dellner group, which is one of the world leading companies for delivering train couplers to the railway industry. We are situated in Flen, about 120 km from Stockholm, and we are 70 employees that deliver products for about 100 million SEK yearly to our customers around the world. About 95% of our market goes for export to countries in Europe, Asia, Canada and the USA.
Since June 2019, company EQT acquired 100% of the shares in the Dellner Couplers group, including all Dellner Couplers subsidiaries and Dellner Dampers. EQT works with portfolio companies to achieve sustainable growth, operational excellence and market leadership. EQT will support management team in further accelerating global growth by leveraging EQT’s strong industrial expertise, network of industrial advisors and promoting further investments in R&D initiatives.
We are now looking for a Project Manager to our new Project Management team.
Dellner Dampers AB is girding itself for rapid growth and is currently designing a new team and model for project Management. As a Project Manager at Dellner Dampers AB you will have the responsibility to lead, support and coordinate team members and work closely to our customers around the world.
Starting with handover from our sales department, planning, purchasing, design/development, to the build of the first product including first article inspection and customer acceptance. You will work
closely with other internal functions, to assure that projects are completed on time, in compliance with the customer- and company requirements.
Apart from your responsibilities to coordinate the projects in line with our internal project processes through all milestones of the project, you will be an important support of designing a new working model of project Management.
You will report to- and work closely with the Head of Project Management. The position is located in Flen.
The successful candidate will have following profile:
Education & job experiences:
• Minimum of 3 years university degree within the area of the responsibility
• Minimum 5 years of project management experience or equal
• Minimum 3 years of hands on, useful and practical technical experience
• Experience from improvement work
• Skills using MS Software
• Service and result oriented with good technical understanding and commercial skills
• Communicative, supportive and good at motivating others
• Team orientated with good interpersonal skills and cooperation with colleagues and other departments
• Well organized and structured, highly motivated for the job and with an open attitude
• Capacity to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Fluent in spoken and written English, additional language will be appreciated
• Traveling will be necessary in accordance with the project requirements
• Dellner offers an exciting and developing environment in a global market. We encourage diversity among applicants to ensure we have the right mix of skills and experiences onboard to meet our customer needs
For more information
Please contact Head of Projects, Martin Bovellán firstname.lastname@example.org +46 (0)73 334 57 29 and/or Global Talent Manager Annika Smedman email@example.com +46(0)70 274 11 22.